Tuesday 3 February 2015

Back Cover


After sketching out the scamps for the cover it allowed me to narrow down my options for creating the back cover. I decided to go with a forest/hill type scenery as I felt that this was appropriate for the back cover as it fits in with the comic. The images below shows the evidence of progression and developments when creating this piece. 
















This evidences the final piece which shows that the design has been successfully painted, this version will be scanned to the computer to allow me to edit the levels within Photoshop.

This is the final piece for the back cover, this version has been edited within Photoshop which involved adjusting the levels. This allows the brightness of the painting to be increased, further enhancing the overall painting.


No comments:

Post a Comment