Tuesday 13 January 2015

Plan

This is the plan which I will follow in order to produce the comic. The plan shows the layout in which the comic will use, evidencing the amount of panels which will be used for each page while also labelling them. I will use this plan to refer to when sketching the panels to ensure that these are in order. If these happen to have changed order then I will use this plan to rearrange the panels to ensure that the plans are placed in the correct place, on the correct page.




This is the script I produced to follow when creating the comic. This is the new version as the old version was too creased to show the evidence. It shows there is a lot of changes that were made and the script itself isn't in good condition as this was taken with me everywhere so that I could jot down any initial thoughts, especially for the last panels.

This is the old version of the script, as stated this version is too scruffy to see the planning. However this show that I changed my script over time, showing drafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment